Careers at Esavingsenergy.com
Commercial Energy Sales
EsavingsEnergy.com is an energy solutions company based in Dallas, Texas. Esavingsenergy.com is dedicated to helping businesses save money by providing the best procurement, bill audit, energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions available, without regard to product brands. Esavingsenergy.com is your one stop to begin creating a complete energy plan that will reduce risk and increase your profit margin.
We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative. The primary goal of this position is to enroll new commercial and industrial customers with electric providers. The Outside Sales Representative will do this through face-to-face conversations with prospective customers. They will work closely with other members of the Sales and Support Team to determine best practices, maximize customer satisfaction, learn market trends and support sales and marketing.
*****This is a Remote Position************
Locations : Texas, New York, illinois, Pennsylvania ,Maryland
100 percent Commission.
Positions : Full-time & Part-Time
• Contact commercial customer from a defined prospecting list
• Present competitive business solutions that meet customers’ needs
• Meet and exceed sales quotas.
• Effectively manage prospects in their assigned sales territory
• Maintain records and timely complete all required reports to build a pipelines of customer for future prospecting.
• Collect customer, market, and competitor information during the sales process to improve channel success
• Maintain high level of open communication and morale within the group and among supporting work groups.
• Assist in presenting results/implications and recommendations to management.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalency
• 2 years of selling experience
• Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, word processing, software, email, Excel, CRM system & Web-based tools.
• Demonstrate sales ability to present a sales pitch & close customers.
• Able to use listening skills in selecting appropriate customer offer.
• Ability to negotiate in a sale environment and overcome customers resistance to sales calls and procedure a customer win or retention.
• Ability to interface with all internal and external levels of management, employees, vendors and customers
• Ability to gather and interpret moderately complex data, analyze and resolve problems of moderate scope and complexity
• Ability to follow through to completion on the customer issue and problem as detailed oriented as possible.
Home Based Energy Consultant
Like staying in the comfort of your own house? Want to pick your own hours? We have just the right position for you! Our home-based consultants work from a location of their choice and pick their own hours.
No Experience Needed
• Explain Energy Plans to customers and tailor what we offer according to various circumstances of a potential customer.
• Make phone calls
• Participate in team conference calls.
• Achieve sales goals.
• Improve knowledge about the product.
• Build relationships with new customers.
• Strong Verbal Communication Skills
• Excellent Customer relationship management
• Monthly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Highly competitive bonuses
• Commission – TBD
Please send Your Resume. to